At REAN Cloud, it is our client facing projects that are synonymous with our product. The role of Scrum Master is, quite arguably, the most important responsibility we have as an organization and therefore we are looking for the most highly qualified Project Managers out there.
As a Scrum Master at REAN Cloud, you will be responsible for many aspects of the project, from sales, design and through implementation. A keen Scrum Master possesses qualities of organization, leadership, communication and clear expectations. Since technology is at the core of our fibre, we would prefer a background in IT; it is not important whether it be in software development, infrastructure engineering or database administration, what is important is the ability to understand varying technical perspectives.
- Project management of complex, highly visible IT projects requiring the leadership of multiple Scrum Teams in delivering a high quality backlog based on Sprint commitments
- Conducting Daily Scrum Meetings to collaborate on work completed, work planned, and existing blockers
- Conducting Sprint Retrospectives that enable the team members to share honest feedback in order to drive improvements for individuals and the overall team
- Serve as main point-of-contact into the Scrum Team, including interfacing with Program Management, Offering Management, Customer Stakeholders and other teams involved with the overall program
- Working with the Program Manager to drive overall process improvements in support of the program and to seamlessly onboard new team members into the program
- Collaboration with other Scrum Masters / Program Management for identifying cross-team dependencies and providing visibility into progress and impediments
- Addressing demands from internal and external stakeholders, communicating with different parties and adjusting communication style according to audience to ensure clarity of message
- Management of budget, dealing with escalations and applying necessary workarounds and schedule adjustments to ensure the project is progressing at all times
- Education of team members on Agile best practices, including both general agile principles and specific practices that have been adopted by the organization / program
- Tracking key metrics of the Scrum Team in order to measure results and identify factors that will enable improvement
- Intimate knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Previous experience in Cloud Migration related projects
- Previous experience working in consulting services
- Proven technical perspective and a history in completing technology projects will ease the subject matter learning curve
- Experience in managing multiple projects with multiple customers concurrently, coordinating various work streams to reach the overall goal of the project
- Previous experience managing AWS projects is a plus
- Comfortable interacting with and influencing client managers and executives
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.