As part of the Hitachi Vantara family, REAN Cloud provides secure hyperscale public cloud migration and infrastructure management. REAN is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Microsoft Azure Silver Partner, and recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers.
We are seeking strong Cloud Architects to join our talented team. With the acquisition of REAN Cloud, Hitachi Vantara is able to support the entire cloud services life cycle for enterprise level organizations, delivering some of the world’s largest automated solutions for secure, hyperscale, cloud infrastructure migration and management.
Our solutions allow data-driven businesses to unlock the elasticity and price-performance benefits of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and our experts deliver cloud and as-a-service expertise, extensive security DNA, big data, IoT and predictive analytics and machine learning expertise, so you can expect to work with the coolest technologies every day.
- Designing and implementing Virtual Private Cloud VPC environments, including compute, storage, database, networking, security etc. in the AWS ecosystem
- Knowledge of the AWS network architecture including designing VPN solutions between regions and subnets
- Knowledge with the AWS AMI architecture including the development of machine templates and blueprints
- Designing the HA / DR strategies in the AWS ecosystem
- Leading technical teams through design and implementation of systems infrastructure projects and overseeing the build of Cloud environments based on customer requirements
- Validation to ensure that the environment meets all security and compliance controls
- Leveraging written and verbal communication skills to work directly with customers and translate business needs into technical requirements for implementation
Required Skills & Experience
- Good working knowledge of AWS Services and Offerings such as Messaging, Application Services, Migration Services, Cost Management Platform
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management (Chef preferred, Puppet or Ansible) Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins preferred)
- Prior experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
- Hands on Terraform experience
- Production experience to build scalable systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
- Experience supporting a managed services infrastructure (On-Prem and/or Public cloud)
- Ability to maintain, monitor and optimize production database servers
- Prior work with Cloud Monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti, CloudWatch, Gnaglia, etc.)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
- Other Open Source tools used in the infrastructure space (Packer, Terraform, Vagrant, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.