With the acquisition of REAN Cloud, we extend and enhance our cloud portfolio and managed services capabilities, adding to our existing flexible private cloud solutions and services that help customers drive new revenue opportunities and lower costs.
As a member of the DevOps team, your focus would be on improving engineering efficiency through the use of infrastructure resources and services. In addition to exploring open source technologies to assess whether they are viable for introduction to internal infrastructure or external products.
The DevOps Team is responsible for;
- Providing and maintaining
- Source Code Control System
- Defect Tracking
- Continuous integration systems
- Engineering Wiki (mediawiki, confluence
- Test Case Tracking syste
- Equipment Tracking / Statu
- Archive configuration
- Usage Monitorin
- VM Inventory/utilization
- Linux and Windows system administration
- Tools development and management (Test Tracking, Automated Test Framework, Enhancement Management, Prioritization and Implementation)
- Data Center Management
- Providing high value contributions to development and qualification.
- Engaging with internal engineering customers to proactively improve efficiency of the build, test and general lab infrastructure.
- Continuously assessing and evolving technology and core components.
- Load balancing with engineering cross-functional groups to achieve organizational objectives.
- Proficiency with Linux and Windows system administration
- Moderate development capability in a modern scripting or programming language and the desire to learn more
- Experience managing networks and configuring switches
- Experience with active directory and security configuration
- Experience with container orchestration with Kubernetes; Docker
- Experience with CI/CD. We use Jenkins
- Experience with tracking tools. We use JIRA
- Ability to troubleshoot problems across every facet of datacenter technology (server, network, storage, virtualization)
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.