With the acquisition of REAN Cloud, we extend and enhance our cloud portfolio and managed services capabilities, adding to our existing flexible private cloud solutions and services that help customers drive new revenue opportunities and lower costs.
Hitachi Vantara’s Delivery team is looking for a highly qualified, team-orientated Project Manager to lead projects that enable customers to move workloads across multi-cloud (public, private and hybrid) environments securely and efficiently. The Project Manager should have excellent communication skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail. This person will be provided with opportunities to develop and perfect their interpersonal and analytical skill sets, while being exposed to cross-functional teams such as finance, vendors, product management and executive level employees.
As a Project Manager at Hitachi Vantara, you will be responsible for many aspects of projects, from sales, through design and implementation. A keen Project Manager possesses strong organizational capabilities, strong communication and ability to articulate clear expectations and natural leadership ability. Since technology is at the core of our fibre here at Hitachi Vantara, we prefer our Project Managers to have a background in IT; it is not important whether it be in software development, infrastructure engineering or database administration, what is important is the ability to understand varying technical perspectives.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a Project Manager leading complex, highly visible IT projects
- Comfortable interacting with and at times, influencing client managers and executives
- You will be communicating with several different parties so need to be able to adjust your communication style according to the audience to ensure clarity of message
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and address often competing demands from a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- You will be tasked with managing a budget, dealing with escalations and applying necessary workarounds and schedule adjustments to ensure the Project is progressing at all times
- An analytical mindset
- Intimate knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Having a technical perspective and a history in completing technology projects can ease the subject matter learning curve
- Experience in managing multiple projects with multiple customers concurrently in a consulting environment
- Previous experience managing AWS projects is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.