As part of the Hitachi Vantara family, REAN Cloud provides secure hyperscale public cloud migration and infrastructure management. REAN is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Microsoft Azure Silver Partner, and recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers.
We are seeking experienced enterprise Software Architects to lead and manage application consolidation and development into Microsoft Azure. The ideal candidate will have a strong hands-on engineering background coupled with professional services delivery experience in major enterprises and a track record for partnering closely with customer teams to deliver successful engagements on-time and in-budget.
- Vision to partner with customers on roadmap and liaise with sales and delivery teams to distill customer needs to actionable proposals and statements of work
- Analysis of legacy technology systems to craft a cloud-based application future state and create the incremental steps to achieve that vision
- Identify and articulate sources of customer value from business processes, data and advanced analytics
- Creation of roadmaps, decompose phases and steps to realize value
- Write high-level agile stories based on customer needs and break them down into actionable technical tasks for contributors
- Management and support of technical contributors
- Work closely with customer teams and communicate effectively about scope, schedule, resources trade-offs
- Creation of deliverables that articulate business value of technical work
- Front End Application Development (Application Views & Controller)
- REST API design and development
- Domain Entity and Behavior Modeling, Design, and Implementation
- 3rd-party application, service and data integration
- Data Management, Mapping, Translation & Persistence
- Large-scale Data Management & Workflow
- Analytic development and automation
- Strong background in commercial-grade software development and architecture with Java, Python, .Net and/or SQL
- Ability to work with development teams to deliver high-quality software
- Experience with Microsoft Azure architectures, development, and deployment
- Strong experience with middle-tier web services development (REST APIs preferred)
- Ability to work across all layers (full stack) of an application, from back-end databases through UI
- Experience managing applications in Azure and familiarity with core services.
- Proficient with SQL databases and knowledge of standard methodologies
- Some hands-on experience developing advanced analytics in SQL, R, Spark or similar tools
- Some experience with enterprise-scale data warehouse technologies (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Data Warehouse, Vertica, Redshift)
- Working knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Experience with deployment automation tools like Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Exposure to networking & load balancing solutions
- Agile / Scrum development methodology
- Excellent documentation habits
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.